Suggestions and Offer

Topic : Student's President Election

The conversation

Conversation between Eka and X

X : Hey Eka
E : what's up bro
X : Long time no see. Where have you been?
E : Yes it's been a long time since we meet each other. You know, I've been busy campaign for the student's president election. 
X : Really? That's dope bro. I mean, I've never thought you will be joining something serious like this. You like to be the shadow, don't you?
Eka : Haha, I know. I just can't get it out of my head. All the things I want to happen in this school. So I have to take a step haha.
X : Man that's cool. Do you remember when we used to talk some solutions to the problem that happened in our school before?
Eka : Off course man, our discussion back then motivate me the most to take the step.
X : Love all the things we had.
Eka : By the way, since you talk about it. Actually I have several thoughts in my mind. 
X : Oh really? What is it?
Eka : Actually I've been thinking to offer you the vice position. I think you are the right person to this position. But I'm so sorry can't tell you earlier since I got so much work to do.
X : Really? Man.. I mean that's a huge responsibility. And I'm not sure I'm the right person. 
Eka : You have so many briliant ideas. You are a Hard worker. You are truthfull. And many other good things. I pretty sure you can handle this position.
X : Do you think so?
Eka : Off course I do.
X : Okay but I need time. To think about it.
Eka : Okay take your time. But don't take it so long.
X : Okay I hope.

And they are leaving each other to go their class.
Not long after that X come with his thought.

X : Hey Eka
Eka : Yo
X : To the point, I have decided about your offer.
Eka : Okay. So what is it.
X : I accept your offer. And I want to be your vice student's president.
Eka : Oh Glad to hear that! Finally.
X : Okay so what we do now
Eka : I want to hear some suggestions from you and we'll discuss about that.
X : Okay here several things I've been thinking.
I think we should go around this school and ask some students one by one about their complaints and suggestions.
Eka : Okay good thinking, actually I've been thinking about it also. 
X : Yes, we need to gather some information so that we can make a perfect vision and mission program.
Eka : Yes I agree about that, Thank you X.
X : Off course, take it easy.

Comments

Popular Posts