GIVING AND ASKING OPINION

X And Eka meeting after Long time seeing each other only on screen(online), since the pandemic. But It has ended. And finally they can meet offline.

X : Yo finally bro
Eka : Yeahh finally
X : How long we've been staying in home?
Eka : About 4/5 months I guess. Man I always forget the date since the pandemic happened
X : Hahaha, me too. Everyday just like the other day. What I've been doing always the same. Eat, study, sleep, game. And repeat.
Eka : Hahaha, we were clearly doing the same thing. But I went to some course to helped me study. 
X : So you had some difficult also?
Eka : yeah, I had some difficult time to study. And couldn't find a solution but went to course.
X : Ah I see. 
Eka : Yes, by the way. What's your opinion about online school.
X : Huft In my humble Opinion, It was terrible. Somehow I see it as a un-effective-ly way of studying. I'm type of person who like to ask everytime I can't understand something. But when we were studying through online, I need a really long time to get an answer from the teacher. Especially when I chat him/her through WhatsApp. Mannn that was realllyyy long time to wait. I'm not that patient. When I ask something to someone, I need that direct answer. Same like when I study. Moreover about the connection. Sometimes I had good connection but not with the teacher. And sometimes the teacher got good condition while I wasn't. And so much other. Hufft I hate it.
Eka : Hahaha I clearly understand what you felt. 
X : Yeah bro. By the way let's eat and forget about this school thing.
Eka : Haha okay, honestly I didn't eat my breakfast and now I'm dying hahaha
X : hahaha, silly. Okay let's go.

Then they go to somewhere to eat.

Comments

Popular Posts