(HOLY) DAY

Today is 13th January of 2020, the day when I have to back again to my reality,my activities, and my life... Yes. It's the end of my first holiday in high school. Actually I supposed to back to school at 6 January, but I asked some permission due to my family business. Just like an usual activity in school when the students got back from their holiday, they must tell what they have done back then. And so do I. That's what I'm going to do here. Tell you guys what I've done.

22nd December of 2020
The day when I went back to my parent's house in Lampung. That day I was doing nothing, but hugging everyone I met.

25th December of 2020
This is the reunion day. When all my classmates in Junior High School gathered. Played together just like what we were doing back then. Talked about how life goes all this time and how's the school we went. Laughed and joy everywhere, until we have to go because we all had some things to do.

4th January of 2020
If you guys have a/some siblings, then you will feel that time goes pretty fast. Soon enough you will be taking pictures with your sibling.... and the married couple. You will feel proud of your sibling cause she has finally found her another piece of heart. Tears will be drop. No one can't stop it. And that is what happen to me on this day. My oldest sister got married.

Comments

Popular Posts