Presentation About a Place




As you can see, place that i'm going to tell you is Cinema XXI BIP.
Cinema XXI BIP is located at Merdeka Street No.56.
I choose this place because i like to watch movie, like watching movie is my hobby.
I have no special experience on this place,cause watching movie has felt like an usual activity to me. My favorite movie for now is End Game. Cause i've been following MCU since i was still 13.
I love all their movies and my favorite character was iron man(since he has died).
By the way i prefer XXI than CGV cause i love XXI's foods and drinks. And the popcorn is way better than CGV's. And also i think XXI is so much cozier than CGV







If you go to XXI with your friend,girlfriend,or family and you're waiting for your movie schedule to come. You can wait and sit on so much cozy sofa at the front of it.

Comments

Popular Posts